You heard it from Snow White’s seven dwarfs first, “whistle while you work”, so why not listen to a playlist you can sing along to, to start off your spring cleaning? While doing so, remember the principal rules of “tidying up” from our favorite queen of clean, Marie Kondo.
1. Commit yourself to tidying up.
2. Imagine your ideal lifestyle.
3. Finish discarding first.
4. Tidy by category, not by location.
5. Follow the right order (clothes, books, paper, miscellaneous items, sentimental items).
6. Ask yourself, "Does it spark joy?"